So... The current occupier of the Oval Office is eyeing a new unproven treatment for Covid-19 promoted to him by Ben Carson (Housing and Urban Development Secretary, former neurosurgeon, and dude who thinks the pyramids were used to store grain) and the My Pillow Guy (the My Pillow Guy (seriously, this guy has no qualifications to take him seriously on this topic.))
Behat is really useful. I've recently been on a project where we are using it extensively and I don't see myself not including it in every project going forward from here.
I came across a situation that behat couldn't handle out of the box and had to write my first step. The scenario was checking an XML element for a given value. I found that the WebDriver we were using did not handle XML. Some do, some don't. The one we're using didn't.
I need a reset
I made it back to the Bubble and have started the never ending engineering of the Uncle Ed.
Finding some things out in the black that I've not seen before... :) These have been designated "Void hearts". It is unclear what drives the internal reaction but there is an infrequent rather intense release of light and heat from them. It doesn't appear to come with any sort of concussive force which suggests a purely energetic reaction. No chemical residue to create a pressure wave.
Climate change is a thing. Carbon Dioxide emissions are a problem. Goodyear have a bizarre take on contributing to fixing it.
It started with a tweet.
The conspiracy and FUD laden posts about the latest update to the “Account Suspension & Termination” section at YouTube coming thick and fast at the moment.
Drupal has pretty good multilingual support out of the box. It's also fairly easy to create new entities and just add translation support through the annotation. These things are well documented elsewhere and a quick search will reveal how to do that. That is not what this post is about. This post is about the UX around selecting which fields are translatable.